March 24, 2013

Tweet Tweet!

I've been wanting to get some new chicks, but knew that it wouldn't be as easy this spring since the weather isn't acting like spring yet.  I am not the only one who wasn't ready to bring them home yet, our local supplier is having a hard time getting them out of the store. But, last weekend we went to town and I saw these adorable little fluffy chicks. I brought 6 of them home.


First day home, somewhere around a week old.

This chicken is a few days older than the one above.


 One Week Later....  Look how fast they grow!

This little girl didn't want to play nice with the camera, but she enjoyed sitting on my shoulder!

Sharing this post at:

7 comments:

  1. Awww they are so cute! I adore baby chicks. We may get some more this spring :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want some baby chicks! They are too cute! Hope the older girls welcomed them into the group! (and your ring is gorgeous!). Happy Spring!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh how Sweet the baby chicks are!!! I am visiting from the Clever Chicks Blog Hop! I am subscribing to your blog now so I wont miss your future posts :-)

    Holly
    Coming soon..."Backyard Chicken Lady" http://backyardchickenlady.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Baby chicks - love 'em! Thanks for sharing the cute pics. (Stopped by from Clever Chicks!)

    ReplyDelete
  5. SOOO adorable- I just find chicks irresistible!
    ( Visiting from the Clever Chick Blog Hop)

    ReplyDelete
  6. So cute.....Thank you for sharing with the Clever Chicks Blog Hop this week; I hope you’ll join us again!


    Cheers,
    Kathy Shea Mormino

    The Chicken Chick

    http://www.The-Chicken-Chick.com

    ReplyDelete

Printfriendly